Here are some quick facts to help you realize that infinite banking is a great idea to keep you on top during these difficult times:
– In the area surrounding Sacramento, California there is one closed business for every six that are open
– In February, there were 5.5 unemployed Americans for every job opening
– According to one survey, 24% of American workers say they have postponed their planned retirement age
– US banks repossessed nearly 258,000 homes across the nation in the first quarter of 2010
– Several states have announced that they are delaying their tax refund checks
– Around 40% of retail spending comes from 20% of Americans
If you’d like to avoid dealing with the worse part of the economic crisis, look into infinite banking today.