What financial stage are you in: Growth, Income, or Legacy? Take our quiz to find out how The Perpetual Wealth Strategy™ can work for your unique financial goals.
Financial Stage Quiz
1. What is your number one financial goal right now?
A. Paying down debt so I can have more money to invest
B. Building my retirement portfolio for future income
C. Funding health expenses and distributing wealth to my family
2. Which of these is most likely to be your next major purchase?
A. Personal real estate, business costs, and college tuition for my kids
B. Investment real estate and travel in retirement
C. End-of-life costs
3. What is your biggest financial frustration right now?
A. Having to rely on banks and credit cards
B. Having to rely on the stock market for retirement income
C. Not having enough to leave my heirs/sticking my family with expenses after I’m gone
4. How soon do you plan to retire?
A. In more than 10 years
B. In less than 10 years
C. I’m already retired
5. How old are you?
6. What’s your current net worth?
A. Less than $500,000
7. On a scale of 1-10, how financially educated do you feel?
8. What is most important to you in an investment?
A. Liquidity: I want to be able to access my money when I need it without paying penalties.
B. Protection: I want to know market volatility can’t touch my retirement income and I won’t outlive my money.
C. Legacy: I want to pass on wealth the same way the Rockefellers have and know my family is provided for over generations.
If you answered mostly A:
You’re in the GROWTH financial stage. Educating yourself today will accelerate the pace at which you grow wealth.
A Wealth Maximization Account offers optimum cash flow and liquidity.
- Access your money when you need it, for whatever you want (unlike an IRA, where you’re penalized for withdrawals before age 59 ½).
- Use your wealth for business purchases, college tuition for your kids, and real estate, while you continue to earn interest on the full value of your account.
- Ditch relying on banks and credit cards.
Utilizing The Perpetual Wealth Strategy during the Growth stage sets you up for a lifetime of financial success.
Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION with a Wealth Strategist to discuss GROWTH.
If you answered mostly B:
You’re in the INCOME financial stage. Educating yourself today will help you create a secure retirement that will provide income for life and a legacy for the future.
A Wealth Maximization Account protects your hard-earned wealth with a variety of tax advantages. Because your account is a dividend-paying whole life insurance contract, you aren’t exposed to market risk or taxation imposed by the IRS.
- Tax-free retirement income
- Earns interest and dividends tax free
- Tax-free policy loans
- Growth of cash value can be used tax free
- Estate tax-free death benefit
- Income tax-free death benefit
It’s time to look at what life post-retirement will look like. How will Social Security and Medicare changes affect you financially? Utilizing The Perpetual Wealth Strategy in the Income stage of life can guarantee you won’t outlive your wealth.
Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION with a Wealth Strategist to discuss INCOME.
If you answered mostly C:
You’re in the LEGACY financial stage. It’s not too late to set up long-term care expenses and ensure a legacy for your family that provides lasting value.
A Wealth Maximization Account not only makes a difference in your life, it makes a difference in the lives of others. Whether it be your children, grandchildren, community, employees, or friends, this tax-free option gives your legacy greater meaning.
The Perpetual Wealth Strategy will guide you in setting up the proper documents and systems and give you the peace of mind that your affairs are in order, so you can get back to enjoying your Golden years.
Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION with a Wealth Strategist to discuss LEGACY.