4 Things To Watch For in a 2017 Market
The year-end “Trump Trade”—defined by rising stock prices, falling bond prices, and a stronger U.S. dollar—continues in January. All the major U.S. stock indexes opened higher. U.S. Treasury bonds opened lower. And the U.S. dollar hit a fresh 14-year high.
Right now the economy is mostly calm and optimism is surging. Consumer confidence has hit its highest levels since 2001. Even with the good news, how volatile can we expect the 2017 stock market to be? Many market experts say when individuals are getting bullish; it’s time to get bearish. What do you think? While many investors are optimistic, they’re preparing for volatility. And we think you should too. Why? Because being prepared for volatility leaves you open to opportunity. You can find prosperity in any economic climate if you know where to look for it.
Preparing for volatility doesn’t mean pessimistic. It means educating yourself and adjusting your financial strategy to meet any challenge. You need to know when to sell, how to allocate your assets, and which techniques to apply at different times.
What to watch for in the next few months:
- Watch the market as President-elect Trump will be sworn in: You’ll see some knee-jerking in the markets. They will take a lot of what he says literally and the markets will react to it.
- Stay on top of political, technology, and business trends. There’s no better time in history to form partnerships, start a business, and find undervalued opportunity.
- Watch precious metals. At this point they are oversold, but history has proven them to be a smart investment.
- Home prices are up, however in many areas real estate is a very good investment. Some experts are urging investors to make owning real estate a top priority in 2017.
We also recommend that you carefully evaluate your risk tolerance. We believe playing the market shouldn’t cut into your retirement, and that you shouldn’t lose sleep at night over investments. If you are, you’re doing something wrong. Let’s talk about a different way to invest that allows you to watch your money grow safely while you access cash to play the market.
Find Opportunity In Any Market
When building wealth, what are you really trying to achieve? It’s an individual answer—Freedom? Security? That’s why we always recommend you play the market with money you can afford to lose—and we’ll show you how. We want to teach you a way to stand on the sidelines of volatility and dive into the market when the time is right for personal gains. We recommend what is called the Perpetual Wealth Strategy, and for playing the stock market the strategy looks something like this:
- Don’t put all of your investment money into Wall Street.
- Purchase a permanent life insurance policy with a cash addition that you can borrow from.
- Invest the money you’ve borrowed and pay yourself back—gaining even more dividends.
- Teach your family and friends to do the same.
Because what goes up will likely come down, take a few minutes to learn about the Perpetual Wealth Strategy and discover a way to ride the roller coaster of Wall Street with excitement instead of fear. It’s our mission to provide you with financial education. We invite you to take 2 minutes to sign up for a FREE, extensive eCourse called Infinite 101®. You’ll receive access to video tutorials, articles, and podcasts. It literally costs you nothing to become educated on this ideal financial strategy and start changing your wealth paradigm!
Take advantage of this FREE resource by clicking below.